KXFM RECRUITMENT ALERT
If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers, and would like to post job vacancy notices for KXFM, please provide KXFM with the name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number, and contact person and identify the category, or categories of vacancies for wich you would like information specified above to the following person at KXFM: Timothy Lyons
It is the policy of KXFM to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions.
El Dorado Broadcasters is seeking a highly qualified, energetic sales assistant to support our dynamic sales team in Santa Maria. From order entry to preparing proposals and reports, the candidate must be highly organized, able to multitask, able to prioritize and have a pleasant attitude all in a fast paced environment. Skills in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and the ability to learn quickly will put you at the head of the class! Compensation is commensurate with experience. A full benefits package is available. Interested candidates need to rush your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. El Dorado Broadcasters is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
– Must be able to work in an environment with deadline pressure.
– Type 60 WPM.
– Be proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
– Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
– Must be able to multi-task.
– Previous radio experience a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Create and maintain sales spreadsheets.
– Provide clerical support for Account Executives and Sales Managers.
– Assist with memos and reports.
– Answer phones.
– Maintain communication with account executives.
– Work with clients in professional manner, handling problems when necessary.
– Assist with the creation, proofing and assembling of sales proposals.
– Responsible for basic data entry.
– Conform to all company related policies and procedures
– Other projects and responsibilities as necessary.
MORNING SHOW CO-HOST
El Dorado Broadcasters’ COAST 101.3FM (KSTT-FM) is seeking the other half to our winning morning show! The male-half of our show is leaving, and our female co-host needs a fun partner! Come work for a company that believes in live, local talent. You must have a MINIMUM of 3 years of on-air radio experience, and you’ll need to have the courage and charisma to take on the market, but we will give you the tools to do it… you just bring the talent! If you have a successful track record doing mornings, or if you’re a producer or co-host looking to move on, we welcome you to apply. If you’ve always felt you should be doing mornings, THIS could be your chance! We want a show that sets appointment listening, brings local content and represents the lifestyle of our target audience. Plus, one that owns social media and blogging. Did we happen to mention we’re located in San Luis Obispo, CA, right along the beautiful Central California Coast, in the middle of wine country? RUSH your resume and demo audio (MP3 format, under 3 minutes, and under 5MB in size,) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: MORNING SHOW. El Dorado Broadcasters is an EOE.
Radio and Television Corporate Controller
El Dorado Broadcasters California is looking for a candidate for the position of Corporate Controller for their Radio and Television Divisions. The Controller will have direct oversight of the financial, traffic, and HR departments for all markets. This position must work with senior management to ensure smooth daily operation. This position will report to the VP of Finance.
- Managing all financial aspects including AP/AR, budgeting, financial reports, invoicing, and company GL
- Manage all HR matters including recruitment, hiring, dispute resolution, and termination in compliance with company policy and FCC guidelines.
- Managing payroll, benefits, vacation accrual and tracking, and personnel files.
- Managing all market contracts.
- Analyzing sales and expense patterns and making determinations for future changes.
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
BA/BS in Accounting or Finance recommended; 3-5 years accounting experience and 2 years supervisory experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is full-time, with a competitive compensation depending on combined education and experience. Position also includes a full benefits package including full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k), as well as paid vacation/sick time.
Please email all resumes to email@example.com
El Dorado Broadcasters, LLC is EOE.
Right now, El Dorado Broadcasters is looking for an Account Executive with the brass it takes to do the job and do it well. This is a great opportunity to help local businesses succeed through the power of radio. Think you have what it takes? Send us your resume.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Utilization of research effectively in negotiations and presentations
• Ability to cold call resulting in sales appointments
• Demonstrate a high degree of time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
• Demonstrate initiative and ability to manage one’s business with minimal supervision
• Basic knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Valid driver’s license and vehicle with appropriate insurance
• Bi-lingual applicants welcome
Applicant must have Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college. Six months to one year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. If you are interested in this position please send your resume to:
Human Resources Manager
51 Zaca Lane #100
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Fax: (805) 541-5303
No phone calls please.
RADIO PROMOTIONS TEAM
Part Time Position (hours fluctuate)Love Music? Ever dream of working in radio?
El Dorado Broadcasters is looking for responsible, energetic, and outgoing people to represent their stations at some of the CentralCoast’s coolest events!
For a job that doesn’t feel like work, apply in person at: 2215 Skyway Drive in Santa Maria. Or email your resume to Dave: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time work. Most hours are afternoons and weekends. Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation.